Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trivia questions - last round

Because I had to use a third party company to run my Trivia contest because of Facebook's stupid rules (grumble grumble grumble) I didn't really have as much control over it as I would have liked, and anyone who tried answering the questions after 11:59 on Monday found that they had mysteriously vanished. 

Well, here they are for those of you who still want a chance - send an e-mail my way (jen@jenschmidtphotography.com) and I'll count your entries. I'm now giving you until 11:59 tomorrow (Thursday) night. Good luck!

1. Where were those proposal shots taken at the beginning of this year?

a. The Hyatt
b. Sand Harbor
c. Speedboat Beach
d. Incline Beach


2. What kind of lens did I break (well, it actually broke on its own) on Halloween last year? I even posted a picture of this amazing feat of misfortune. (The only partying involved was a child's birthday party, mind you)

a. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L (ouch!)
b. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 (ouch again)
c. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L (in pain)
d. Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM (do I even own all these lenses?)


3. To which amazing Vegas conference/trade show do 14,000 photographers flock annually? I went last year, and am currently a member of the organization.

a. Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
b. Wedding Photojournalist Association (WPJA)
c. National Press Photographers Association (NPPA)
d. Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)


4. What were the names of my lovely Montana wedding couple last year?

a. Katie and Trevor
b. David and Kristin
c. Betsy and Trey
d. Lindsey and Harry
e. Tom and Deanna
f. Mel and Benjy


5. A few of these are right, a few are wrong. Do you know any of the celebrities Jen has photographed in her career?

a. Barack Obama
b. Shannon Bahrke
c. Bill Clinton
d. Colin Kaepernick
e. Waldo (of Where's Waldo)
f. Shaun White


6. F/8 and be there is:

a. an old journalism adage Jen follows religiously
b. great advice for wedding photojournalists, especially when there are distracting backgrounds
c. not related to photography in the least
d. A rule that's meant to be broken. Can we change it to f/2.8 and be there?



Remember, e-mail your answers to jen@jenschmidtphotography.com before 11:59 Thursday night and you'll be eligible to win fabulous prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment