Monday, January 10, 2011

JSP Daily Trivia - Answers 1-9

For those of you who aren't familiar, I'm running a daily trivia contest for cool prizes and if I get enough entries I'm planning on widening the prize pool...or maybe just making the prizes bigger! In any case, you can go here to participate. Good luck!

These are correct answers for the first several sets of questions, January 1-9.

Jan 1: What does Jen shoot?
Canon :)

Jan 2: Jen's sidekick?
Nala! I think almost everyone got this one. What can I say, that goofy mutt is a superstar.

Jan 3: What's your New Year's Resolution?
No wrong answers! There were a few people who answered "something much, much cooler," which was intriguing! Good luck all!

Jan 4: Name one of the Incline sports teams I photo'd in 2009-2010 that went to state. Bonus for teams that also won.
Boys soccer, girls soccer and boys basketball all went to state, but boys soccer and basketball came back with the big trophies.

Jan 5: What's the name of the first newspaper where Jen worked?
The Trail! (No one got this.) My alma mater's student newspaper...UPS, it's not just a shipping company.

Jan 6: What is Jen's shooting style?
Apparently my lack of fear proceeds me. You ALL got it right - I'll do whatever it takes to get the shot.

Jan 7: How many sets of twins/multiples did Jen photograph in 2010?
Three! I was so lucky! A set of baby twins, baby triplets, and senior twins! And you know what? None of them were identical.

Jan 8: Mac or PC?
For those of you who may think this was a little biased...I work on a Mac. Every photographer and their dog (that I know of) works on a Mac, but I also grew up with them. Went PC for a little while back in the early 2000s but switched after college because it's more or less an industry standard for journalists and media types. I've never looked back!

Jan 9: Jen collaborated on a pretty big project in 2010 with a local non-profit:
Tahoe Women's Services! We (with a little help from Dress the Part(y) as well) put together a great set of tableaus depicting classic/vintage Hollywood scenes. I do work with Boy Scouts of America and Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival on occasion, but this project was definitely the biggest non-profit project I have undertaken to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment