Sunday, January 2, 2011

#reverb10 - December 28

Achieve. What's the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you'll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

I want to find balance, which will help me be healthier - mentally, emotionally, physically, financially. When I can find balance I'll feel much more complete - happier in my relationships, more energetic, positive and optimistic about my job and future. It's tough to keep perspective when you're not happy with your body image, you can't sleep at night, you work like a dog 24/7 for not enough money, and you're stressed all the time.

1. You can't please everyone. Feel free to say "no" occasionally when you're not feeling up to a task that's not going to be worth your time in the long run.
2. Say yes to things that scare you, if they scare you in a good way.
3. Keep a food journal and exercise. I actually did this for a couple of weeks and it really helped me figure out how I was eating. This would solve several problems at once. (Healthy body, healthy mind.)
4. When you feel doubtful of your abilities, go look at the amazing video you made from the work you did this year. Tell me that's not talent.
5. When a customer is bothering you, remember the 99% of others who have been amazing, generous, grateful for your services.
6. Do something you don't want to do, but you know you must. It's like a shot of confidence.
7. Write :) It helps you sort out your thoughts when you're in a dark or stressful place.
8. Make a list, make a plan. Strange, but a very therapeutical activities for Virgos the world over.
9. Think: I am loved. At the very least, I mean the world to four people and a dog.
10. Think: it's okay to fail, as long as you learn. Not everything has to be perfect the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment